Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Fairy Journal


I have been telling you about my journal class with Paper Cat Designs and I wanted to share my little muse with you. This class is wonderful. It is all about "you". Your dreams and desires and your muse leads the way throughout the journal. But first, you had to create her before the journey could begin.

Then you had to create a pouch for her to rest in while you put aside the journey for another day. The pouch was easier than I thought it would be but it did take some doing. It even has a "see through" window. So your muse can find her way in the dark. She can see at night you know!!
As you can see...she has found a carved cedar root in my dining room and has taken up residence there. She was hiding in my Christmas tree. Come to find out...she loves Christmas. Her name is Christopholi! Of course!!!

So I now have two journal classes going. If this doesn't get me into journaling, then nothing will. But I am confident that Pam and Kellie will encourage me and give me confidence for my journey.

I will share more pics of the journals later next week.

Be well and feel love dear ones! Hugs
SueAnn

4 comments:

Sueann said...

Just checking for typepad!

Jennie said...

Hi! Thank you for your advice about my journal and I've really enjoyed reading your blog!

Best wishes and high hopes!

Artsnark said...

Christopholi is fabulous! Thanks for stopping by with your encouraging comments :) Hope you are having a creative weekend!

Artsnark said...

Me again. I have a little award for you over at my blog :D