Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I made it!!!!

I was able to get up early and get things done. I made it to the Craft show!! woohoo!!!! Thought I would share some pics of my booth.I was able to overcome that nasty ole flu bug! With the help of all your prayers and rest the days before.
My darling husband (who is the best-est ever) helped me a great deal! He loaded and unloaded the van. That takes alot of effort and he was up to the task. Bless his heart!!!
The show went very well too! I had a ton of people coming up and commenting on how real the babies looked. Some were freaked out by the realism. LOL!! I told them all that is was a great compliment to my skills as an artist.
I received two custom orders and that made my day. Both require research and skill. So I feel I am up to the challenge.
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers!
Have a magical day!
Hugs
SueAnn