Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pic of the Tattoo!!!

Well....here it is!! My tattoo!! And I love it! I thought it was going to be very painful to get. But it wasn't!! It was uncomfortable...but not excruciating like some people said it might be!
Tammy, at American Women Tattoo and her mom, Rita, where very good. They made me feel very comfortable and her work is amazing. I was able to view hundreds of her designs! Very cool!! It will be very colorful, once it all settles down. But I am very happy with it.
I also did my eyes, with permanent eyeliner!! That was very interesting. It didn't hurt at all but I felt like she was going to tattoo my eyeball! LOL! I know that sounds gross and I apologize for that. LOL! But now my eyes are permanently lined and I love them too. I will take pics of those at a later time.
I have been having trouble getting eyeliner on. My hands shake at times and I can't see well enough without my glasses; so putting on eyeliner was a frustrating affair. Now I don't have to worry about it. Just add my shadow and mascara and I am good to go!!
So, all in all, it was an exciting process and I enjoyed it very much. I am ready for my next tattoo!!

Hugging you all
May you have a magical day filled with much creativity!
SueAnn