Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

WIP ~ Day Nine ~ Fiber Piece

You all are going to get tired of seeing this piece.  LOL!!  And this is only the prototype!!  I hoping to get the larger version!!!  Fingers crossed!!  Oh!  By the way...it is done!  The prototype that is.  I took some side pics as well so you could see how 3D it is!  Enjoy!!





























Thanks for following along with my process!  I hope you enjoyed thew journey!  I sure appreciated all your comments and encouragement.  So fingers and toes are crossed.

Have a magical and blessed Easter!!
Hugging you all
SueAnn

14 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i hope you have a wonderful easter as well...so when do you show it to them?

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too :0)

ellen abbott said...

How big is it? and it's a wall hanging, right?

przhym said...

Closeups are great. They are works of art in their own right!!!!

NANCY LEFKO said...

Lookin' good !! Happy Easter to you as well!

Boozy Tooth said...

Lovely. Does it come in a size 6?

Grumpy Old Ken said...

When you blog, you never stop learning, even at my age!

Monica said...

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous simply fabulous!!!!
Have a Happy Easter filled with sunshine and joy!
Monicax.

SandyCarlson said...

Your work is very beautiful. God bless you. Happy Easter.

Judy said...

Love all the textures and colors...you do great work...

Unknown said...

It is incredible how much work you have put into that. It is fabulous. I'd love it if you'd post a full pic of it from a bit of a distance so we can see what the full piece looks like.

No doubt you'll get that commission. Crossing fingers for ya.

Artsnark said...

Love these shots- like little abstract paintings. Hope you have a wonderful Easter

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm loving this SueAnn-- It's beautiful.

Happy Easter,
xo

Anonymous said...

The photos are full of magical hoooo's and ooo's!
Been such a treat to see you develope this textile art. Remind's me of rock formations but much better.
Be so cool to see a larger one.

I'm so pleased you like the video and that you got passed the stuffy nose thing. I didn't realise until watching it all that I was doing it. I am not half as stuffy now,lol!

Hope your having an awesome day!

:D HUGE SMILE!

Hugs!

Julie