Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Prom night ~ as promised!



On the road to Gallup, New Mexico!  We spied a rain storm in the distance!  It was so awesome.  You can see for miles out here!!





Gotta have those New Mexico blue skies...even in a storm!!  Love it!!

Got to the house just as the girls were getting ready.  One was in rollers and the other was at the beauty salon.  Everyone was all excited.  Such a buzz of activity!  Grandpa and Grandma beaming and Dad and Mom proud as punch!



This is a picture taken when they were just little girls!  My how time has flown by!  Hope you enjoy the Smilebox I created.  Prom night!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: May Prom 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox


Thank you ever so much for stopping by!
Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

14 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Lovely times and lovely memories for all !
Happy Monday, SueAnn !

Lora said...

I look at my son and think of all that stands in front of him, and prom is one of those thing that I anticipate with joy and dread all at the same time. It's such a HUGE time in a child-not-a-child's life.

Love to everyone!

Brian Miller said...

arent they just beautiful...love the sky pics as well!

Hilary said...

Beauties, they are. They grow as quickly as one of those rainstorms blow in, don't they?

Unknown said...

love the sky pictures. We have been to Arizona twice, and the grandeur of the horizon , the clouds, the sunrise and sunsets, were stunning.

your prom girls are beautiful. Love that they did their own hair.

Land of shimp said...

Oh, isn't that just darling? Just poised right on the cusp of adulthood, their first big memory building experience. They look wonderful!

I hope they had a marvelous, safe time.

By the way, in the photo collection below, that is the one time in my life I have ever looked at a highway and said, "Wow, that's beautiful." Fantastic pictures :-)

imbeingheldhostage said...

They are lovely! Is it so terrible that it seems like yesterday when I was having the prom excitement? (It was SO not yesterday).
My oldest and his girlfriend skipped prom. They thought it was "for losers". I felt ripped off!
They both regret it now, guess who the losers were? ;-)
It's so cool that you got to experience this-- and under beautiful NM skies!!

SandyCarlson said...

Very beautiful shots. A great series.

ethelmaepotter! said...

I loved this - the pictures go fabulously with the music, and the girls are so pretty in their gowns.

I kept thinking Cassie looked familiar, and then I realized she resembles MY daughter!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Lovely girls! :) I remember thinking how grown-up I felt for prom and I look back and I was such a baby!

pchickki said...

Well happy prom!
These photos are just amazing! Hope you all had a fun time!
Hugs
Patti

przhym said...

Sue I love the smile box you made. Great job!!!

Cindy said...

SueAnn, very nice, such lovely young ladies, glad you had a great time. I do so like doing the Smilebox slideshow. I used to but have not for
a while....maybe soon. hugs to you.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

What pretty pictures, SueAnn! I've never used Smilebox before, I love the music you played.

Hugs back to you!