Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Silent Saturday ~ Part Seventy-Six!!!



I feel a nip in the air as September approaches!!  Oh my!  Summer will soon end!  Makes me sad!  I am so loving this summer sun and heat!!  Old Man Winter is just around the corner!?!  Four months until Christmas!!  And again I say, OH MY!!!

I hope you enjoy my salute to summer....






An artistic expression of sunset...








The first early rays of the summer sun hitting the horizon...






I so enjoyed your visit!  Please come back again!  Coffee is always on!

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn








12 comments:

CiCi said...

Some of these beautiful photos look like watercolors. Very lovely and I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Brian Miller said...

i seriously dont know how you do it...you capture some of the most beautiful skies...you steal my breath most days with them...

Friko said...

I adore the fluttering net curtains.

How can you bear to see those purple skies without swooning in ecstasy?

Tabor said...

You do live in beautiful big sky country.

Maggie May said...

I felt like a tiny insect about to crawl into those flowers!
Your skies always amaze me..... so dramatic.
beautiful.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Shrinky said...

Wow, what a talent you have, these photographs are simply stunning! I hope you are enjoying what is left of the summer, it's such a special season, isn't it?

Betsy Brock said...

Four months until Christmas? Oh my...that's a jolt of reality! hahaha. I want to enjoy autumn first! Lovely photos as always!

Mimi said...

As always the pictures are lovely! A cup of coffee sounds pretty good right now.

Hugs & love,
Mimi

SandyCarlson said...

I salute summer with you. Very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sueann, so lovely to hear form you. It doesn't seem five minutes since summer began. I think about last winter when I saw Australia enjoying the heat and longing for a touch of it. I bet there's now feeling the same.
The photos are so lovely, I love how you love the sky so much!
Hope you have as many sunny days you can!
Hugs!
Julie

Hilary said...

Beautiful photos, SueAnn. The curtain is just stunning.. but I refuse to say goodbye to summer just yet. Not gonna do it.

ethelmaepotter! said...

OH! That first picture of the curtain waving in the breeze is just...too amazing for words! Perfect blend of summer's end and cooler days to come.