Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Winds blowing in my Work in Progress!!!



Another good week of work!  So far the painting and I are communicating fairly well.  Ha!!

I settled on a metallic gray for canvas to use between the checkered fabric and the medium cadmium yellow.  I wanted it to look like metal...or a metallic finish. 



I then continued with a mini collage in the upper left hand corner using scrapbook paper in black and white.  It is a montage of letters.



Then some of my Tucson beads came into play.  Gotta love those beads!!

Here are some other close ups...,







Yes that is a measuring tape and some snap binding...creates an interesting edge doesn't it?  Ha!

Hope you enjoyed seeing this piece in progress...work continues and more pics to follow next week.

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn