Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Random Tuesday....Fantasy, Magic and Kettle Corn!!

 
This movie is fabulous!  We saw it on Sunday...took Cassie...and we had a blast!!





Then we went to the Plum Cafe for dinner!  Yum!  Here is some of the food.





Here we are...


Sunrise was stunning this morning...




We have been working outdoors, trying to get the weeds under control.  We are finally winning the fight..at least today we are!!  Ha!!





Put an art piece on our front porch.  I found it a Hobby Lobby for 50% off!!  Score!!



Still have more work to do on the porch..covers for chairs and rug.  Flowers in pots.  Tried seeds but they just didn't sprout!!  Sigh!!!  Sad!!!  Just too much sun there.  So I will try succulents and cactus!  That should work!!  Ha!!  Will post pics as I go along.

Also working on mantle and tree for summer...more to come!!

My birthday is coming up the end of the month...the 29th!!  I am going to have a party...wanna come?
It will be right here and there will be some giveaways and a cake!!  Yummers!!  Stay tuned!!

Getting nails and toes done on Thursday...and it is a good thing.  I have had three nails break...gardening is rough on them and I wear gloves!  Ha!  One really hurt too!  Owie!  So it will be nice having my nails back!!
Not to mention, relaxing!!

I am having surgery on the 20th...so hold good thoughts for me and prayers would be appreciated.  Lots of stitches this time around..cosmetic corrective surgery....owie!!

Well I think I have Randomed you all out this time.  Don't forget to stop by Stacy's at Stacy Uncorked and see what cool things the other Randomizers are doing!  Always fun..and join in...I am sure you have Random thoughts and tidbits to offer!!

Stacy

News flash!!!!  I lost my music!!!  Waaaaaa!!  They changed their format and I couldn't switch my list over to it.  Stay tuned!  Oh and if you have any suggestions...please let me know!!

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn



7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

sweet! party time....ha...happy early birthday...the art looks cool....and dinner, oh my looks delicious....have yet to see the movie...waiting on the dollar theatre....and nice pic of your little lady...

Indrani said...

Liked this randomness.
Great food shots.

Magaly Guerrero said...

Praying hard and wanting to come to the party!

Hugs ;-)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Cassie is gorgeous - and so are you! ;) I WANT to see that movie! Do you think it's inappropriate for a 9 year old? Princess Nagger wants her and I to go see it...

The food is making me drool...

Gorgeous sunrise as usual! ;)

Your garden is looking outstanding - worth the broken nails, right?

Love the porch decor! They just opened a Hobby Lobby here - I'll have to go see if I can score some cool stuff. ;)

Happy (early) Birthday - love to come party, you are the party queen! :) Too bad you're not on the route we'll be taking to Washington, or I'd totally show up on your doorstep. ;)


Wino Fun – the Results Are In! And a Happy Dance: Talk To Us RTT Rebel

ellen abbott said...

Oh I really want to see that movie. and the food looks wonderful. I want it! spring rolls and dumplings. yum. and your garden looks great.

Becki said...

Hope your surgery goes well, and Happy Birthday!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that movie too! Yummy looking food!!!

Good luck on your surgery!