Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nature Footsteps ~ Abstraction in a minor key



The challenge over at Natures Footsteps is to take a photo and alter it or abstract it!  I chose two photos...

Here is number one...A Day in the Light



After I altered it...



Number two...before  "Take Two"



After alterations...



I love this kind of camera work...I feel like I am in the darkroom again.  Which I miss terribly!!  Soon will be construction a new darkroom...yeah!!!  (dancing around)

Stop by Nature Footsteps and see the other abstractions.  Very cool pieces!!

Have a magical and exciting day!
Hugging you

SUeAnn

5 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

You're getting your own darkroom - wow!

Happy New Year.

Tabor said...

A darkroom? Are you going to be doing film? Pray tell. Nice abstracts and I also love to play around with the photos. But I do not need a darkroom.

Brian Miller said...

ooo i like the fist one altered....really cool affects...it adds depth....used to work the dark room back in HS...that was a while ago...ha...

Unknown said...

Darkroom sound fun. Although I must say looks like you had fun making these pictures too.

EWian

NatureFootstep said...

how cool! But I bet you could not do that in a darkroom. :) But most important is to have fun. :)

My favlourite is the girls.