Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Abstract Photography Wednesday ~ People, Places and Things



Take any photograph....apply some filters and a few layers and wala!!  Altered or Abstract Photography!  Sounds simple; but, you have to add some spices and finishing garnish.  Ha!

Here is my photos for this Wed....








For these I used filters and collage.  Enjoy!\\


Stop by Nature Footsteps to view the other entries...always entertaining!  Fabulous photos!

Have a magical and blessed day!

PS...I can't access my blog reading lists....Blogger says I have no blogs to read???  WTH????
I will be by to see you all soon!

Hugs
SueAnn

8 comments:

Lmkazmierczak said...

Enjoyed them all, My abstract effort: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/02/fun-with-sundials.html

Brian Miller said...

haha...those first two are so cool...kinda like pop art....really cool sue ann...

Tabor said...

Really nice abstracts and bright colors. YOu are becoming a wizard at this!

Anonymous said...

Fine abstract pictures.

Prairie Jill said...

Great abstracts! I really love the first and last ones.

Unspoken said...

These are fun. I love the first and the last. The last one reminds me of sweet tarts floating through the scene.

NatureFootstep said...

lol, it is like sitting in a cinema watching glowing images. :) Cool!

I hope blogger gives your list back to you :)

SandyCarlson said...

You remind me that life is color! Thank you.